Effective: September 11, 2017
As used in this policy, the terms “using” and “processing” information include using cookies on a computer, subjecting the information to statistical or other analysis and using or handling information in any way, including, but not limited to collecting, storing, evaluating, modifying, deleting, using, combining, disclosing and transferring information within our organization or among our affiliates within the United States or internationally.
As used below, the term “Personal Information” is used to indicate any piece of information or data that can be used to identify any individual. Personal Information may relate to you as a Member, or it may relate to the individual that is the subject of any Profile that you create, if you create a Profile for a child, parent or other loved one.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- You may browse the Site and download the Poonyah App without expressly providing us any Personal Information that expressly identifies you, however, in order to make full use of the Poonyah Services as made available via the Site and/or the Poonyah App, you will be required to register with us. When you register with us to create an account and become a member, we will ask you for certain Personal Information. In order to set up your account, you need to provide your email address and you will need to select a password. If you elect to add any other Personal Information to your Account we will collect that information and use it and share it as set forth below.
- As a Member, you may also set up one or more Profiles within the Poonyah Services. The Profile may be personal to you and your healthcare or the subject of the Profile may be a child, parent or other loved one. When you set up a Profile, you will be asked to provide Personal Information about the individual that is the subject of the Profile, whether yourself or your child, parent or other loved one. When you set up a Profile in the Poonyah Services. we will collect and store any Information that you may elect to provide to us as part of the Profile Content, which may include but is not limited to medication information, gender, date of birth, personal contacts, photographs and files, notes on your symptoms and other journal information, medical treatment instructions, medical appointments, insurance information, your doctor’s address information, advance directives, and prescription refill information. In the event you set up a Profile that relates to someone other than yourself, you are solely responsible for ensuring that you have any and all consents and permissions to share that Personal Information with us and to use that information as part of the Poonyah Services.
- You may provide us with Personal Information of a third party Caregiver, as contemplated by the Poonyah Terms of Service, to access a Profile that you create. If you elect to invite any third party to access a Profile connected to your Account, we will ask you for such third party’s name and email address. We will send the third party emails inviting him or her to register for the Poonyah Services. We store this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email. The third party may contact us at support@Poonyah.com to request that we remove this information from our database. We cannot control whether such third party will elect to register for the Poonyah Services.
We also collect the following information any time you visit our Site or the Poonyah App, as applicable. This information may not necessarily identify you, but if we have your Personal Information, or you otherwise set up an Account with us, we may link any of the below non-personal information with your Personal Information in our records.
- Browser Log Data. When you visit the Site, whether as a Member or a non-registered user just browsing the Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Browser Log Data”). This Browser Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, operating system or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site, pages of our Site that you visit, the time spent on those pages, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Site and for the Site’s technical administration, to increase our Site’s functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor it to our visitors’ needs. For example, we use this information to verify that visitors to the Site meet the criteria required to process their requests. We do not treat Browser Log Data as Personal Information or use it in association with other Personal Information, though we may aggregate, analyze and evaluate such information for the same purposes as stated above regarding other Non-Identifying Information.
- App Usage Data. When you use the Poonyah App, whether as a Member or a non-registered user, our servers automatically record information that your mobile device sends whenever you use an Internet service. (“App Usage Data”). This App Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, device model and version, device identifier, operating system, time zone, name of your mobile operator or ISP, application performance measurements, and error conditions. It may also include a record of when specific features of the Poonyah App or Poonyah Service are used. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Poonyah App and Poonyah Service and for their technical administration, to increase their functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor them to our visitors’ needs. For example, we use this information to measure the popularity of different features and to more effectively resolve customer issues. We may aggregate, analyze and evaluate such information for the same purposes as stated above regarding other Non-Identifying Information.