We are looking for passionate Dietitians/Nutritionist to join our team. They will be responsible for assessing patients, conducting nutritional consultations, providing dietary counselling and developing nutritious diet plans for their better health and life. From time-to-time, they may also be required to contribute to our member newsletter and take part in community networking.
Desired candidate profile:
The candidate should be qualified in the appropriate field with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a Dietician / Nutritionist. The candidate should come with good communication skills and carry expertise in everything related to food and nutrition.
1. Evaluate in detail the health of the patients.
2. Provide customised diet plans taking into account the patients needs and preferences.
3. Counsel patients on nutrition issues and healthy eating habits.
4. Evaluate the effects of meal plans and change the plans as needed over the period of time.
5. Write reports and to maintain patients progress and follow up should be done properly.
6. Generate awareness about healthy eating habits and ways to promote individual well being for the long-term journey.
7. Work with other healthcare professionals to coordinate patient care.
Salary: 10000 to 15000